Thursday, November 30, 2006

Mei Lin


This is MeiLin, my adorable meezer mix kitty. She was dumped in a park one day and was luckly found by a very nice lady who kept her for over a week looking for her original owner. While at the same time I had lost my Rajjah a few weeks earlier and was looking through online ads trying to see if anyone had found her. I contacted the nice lady and asked if anyone had claimed the kitty and she said no and that she now needed to find a new home for her, since she already had 4 kitties and a woofie! So, I said I would come over and meet the kitty and if we clicked I'd take her. Well one minute of seeing her and that was that, she came home with me and has been a great joy to have in my life. I have my own blog where I write about her and her funny ways all the time. Come on over and see what she's up to! -Heather @ Pet Pics & Stories

11 comments:

Jess said...

MeiLin is really beautiful! how could anyone leave any kitty like that?! ugh. i HATE that!



i'm glad that nice lady rescued her, and that you took her. i will check out her blog when i have more time!

she looks so cute and comfy cozy posing in that big blankie :)

Emma's Kat said...

Good morning! Mei Lin, you are a beauty! I love the peach tones mixed in with your great colors. You have the good life now living out the rest of your life in your furrever home! (Heather, hope you didn't mind me using pix from the site. The one u emailed was too small.)

Anonymous said...

Awww...i don't know how people can just dump animals! Glad Mei Lin found a good home.

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks like a sweetie. And she is very lucky t have found such a great forever home.

Anonymous said...

Another Meezer! Glad to meet you!

Katnippia said...

Mei Lin, you are a very purrty meezer. You do have very purrty colors. Glad you found a wonderful furr ever home. - Sia

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi MeiLin, glad to see you as Kat's Cat of the Day. You are a very pretty (and lucky) little girl.

Check out Heather's blog, she has all the pictures. From the first photos of an unidentified blur streaking thru her house to the current 'settling-settled in'.

caspersmom said...

Heather, you and the nice lady in the park were so nice to take care of MeiLin. God Bless you both. It looks like MeiLin will bring you fun and love. MeiLin, so glad you have a forever home.

The Wanderer said...

Surprise for me and MeiLin today to see that she is the Kat of the day! She's sooo wiggly I can't snap a good pic! lol.

Don't worry about borrowing pics from the site. I got tons more!

Thanks everyone for the great notes and MeiLin will be celebrating her 2 month gotcha day on the 8th. Pop on over to our blog and say hiya to her. :)

Anonymous said...

it's nice to see this pretty little kitty face as the kat of the day. mei lin is beautiful!
purrs from tigerlily (she just got fixed today, poor thing!)

Anonymous said...

That's our purrty friend who likes really high places! Hello MeiLin - we're glad you've got such a good home now and we enjoy your blog!