Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Foster: Inky


























Hi my name is Inky! I'm not sure why my foster beans call me that, but it is ok. The lil boy bean who claimed me called me Smokey. I came here because the co-worker bean did not know how to take care of me, and did not want me or my kittens. I had four but one was taken from me before I was ready to let him go. Those are the reasons I came to live here. I still need to find my fur-ever home. I am a very sweet girl and a very skilled huntress. i was a indoor/outdoor girl. Yet, i think i might love being a indoor only kitty. My foster meowmize says that I am a talker to a degree. I like to sit looking out the window and make lil funny chatting type noises. I have a dark to medium colored amber/ golden colored eyes, with a medium long grey tuxie coat. As you can see I have grey markings on my nose area. I don't mind woofies as long as they are not to hyper around me, and don't mind other kitties. I love laying in the sun and chilling in a window sill. So if you finks I am the kitty for you please visit my foster familys bloggie, Katnippia, and let us know.....Inky

7 comments:

Katnippia said...

Kat, thanks for posting Inky as your first foster friday post. She is sending you lots of kitty luverz to say thanks.

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Inky is so gorgeous. What a beautiful grey tuxedo and all the trimmings. Love the little ink smudge on his nose.

He should get a great home. Keep us posted, please.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

This is a great idea! What a way to the word out about these kitties that need forever homes.

Anonymous said...

Hi Inky, you are such a pretty kitty and your kittens are adorable. Congratulations on being Cat Of The Day. I hope you find a forever home very soon xx

Jess said...

HI Inky! you are a beautiful lil' mama! i love your markings and silky coat. you look so soft and sweet. i do hope and pray that you and your babies find furrever homes :)

becky said...

Hello Inky! you are so gorgeous and sound like such a sweet lil mama! i am thankful there are nice foster beans like yours to help out kitties during times of need. You and your babies will be in our thoughts and purrayers!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!