Friday, March 23, 2007

Kat's Korner >^..^<





~Emma's Kat is in need of more kitties to add to the list to be posted as "cat of the day"!! If you know anykitty who might be interested or you yourself are interested, please click on the mail kitty in the sidebar to the right, to submit pictures and a short paragraph about the kitty for posting! Thanks!



~**Check out Kim, er...Oscar's new blog, "Humble Oscar"!!**



~Don't forget to visit the Seventh Heaven kitties! They are in the Houston, TX are and in need of furrever homes!



~Also, don't forget to visit the foster's in need of furrever homes @ Cat Happy!



~And visit the new and improved Cat Blogosphere for the latest "noos" (as lil' KC puts it) in the cat blogging community!



~Have a prayer request for a pet? Stop by the Pet Prayer & Praise Blog!

2 comments:

Emma's Kat said...

Good morning/afternoon fuzz fam! Blogger finally started cooperating w/me again as you can see everything isn't running together anymore! Yeah! I cleaned out my computer's cache and that seemed to do the trick! Anyway, I figured I'd post this cute snow picture as we only have a few more days until Spring. Yeah, some of you say! Here in VA we didn't get any snow that stuck, at least. Guess that's lucky as some of you got way too much! Well, hope everyone and everyfuzz has a great weekend!

caspersmom said...

This picture of a snow cat and cat human is really cute.

If I get my rear in gear I'll look up Pirate's picture and send it in. He is a cat that belonged to my son years ago. I saw it not to long ago, but unfortunately I forgot where.

Happy St. Patricks Day