Friday, April 27, 2007

Kaia


Kaia, a Seal Lynx Point, is Stella's sister, as they have the same Mommy. Kaia came to us, fortunately when her original buyer backed out--a decision that Mom is very happy about, because she needs special consideration. She is the shy one, content to loft in the background of her busy household. She is her happiest in the dawning hours of morning and the quiet moments before bed. Kaia is an avid Professional Fetcher of Mice. Kaia also enjoys her tummy rubbed...and rubbed...and rubbed. Kaia is the Middle Kitty, being that she will turn two this September, and it has taken her nearly all her life to emerge from her shell. Kaia does not cope well with change, and I am fortunate to provide her with a stable, albeit busy, home. One of Kaia's nicknames is The Lavatory Lap Lady, which, hopefully, is self-explanatory... -Erica

12 comments:

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Hello lovely Kaia! I didn't realize you were sister's with Stella, you look so different. You and Kaze look a lot alike.

You're so beautiful and you go tthe right forever home!!! Those baby blues are making me want to faint. (No worries Pounce, I'm not hitting on her).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stripes
And eyes of blue
How could someone
not adore you?

Anonymous said...

It's strange some cats like belly rubbing and some not ! Amongst all cats who owned me so far, none loved it ! And look what they do when for once I bought catnip !

Anonymous said...

Kaia is beautiful. She sounds much like my Balinese, Thierry Henry, in that she loves her cuddles first thing in the morning and last at night. He is shy the rest of the time too. I am so glad she has such a loving home.

Anonymous said...

Hello Kia, you are a gorgeous Meeze!

Louche Tabby said...

....does it mean she plops everywhere?.........

DISCUSS.

Unknown said...

Wow, Kat! Thank you for featuring me!!!

momsbusy said...

hehe, i think i know what you mean by lavatory lap lady. one of my girls will jump onto my lap and take a nap if i stay more than a moment.

it is so good that you have given her a stable home. shy kitties need a little more.

Anonymous said...

Kaia is a lovely lady. i love the pic. it's like she's saying "this is my good side! hurry and take the pic or i'm out of here!"

LOL about the 'lavatory lap lady"!!! i think i get it! ha ha...

she sounds like such a sweet girl and at least she likes belly rubs. she can't be too shy if she likes that!

Parker said...

So very beautiful! Kaia is breathtaking!

becky said...

kaia you are one gorgeous lady meezer! my little sugar booyah motorhead has a crush on you!

caspersmom said...

What a pretty girl you are Kaia. So glad you found a forever home that really fits your needs. I used to have a very shy kitty which hid a lot of time and now she is a very loving cat. Which I am sure you will turn into also because you are a young cat.