Friday, July 06, 2007

Kat's Korner >^..^<


~Kat's Cat needs new kitties to add to the list of kitties to be posted! So, send in your picture and a short paragraph so you too can be "cat of the day"!! Just click on the email kitty in the sidebar. Thanks!




~The beautiful abandoned Angel delivered a litter of gorgeous kittens. She has since been adopted into her furrever home...yeah! But, her kittens are still waiting for their furrever homes! Click here for the latest movies of Momma & Kittens. If anyone in the Houston or Galveston area is interested in adopting her kitten(s), please contact rafe AT heckyeah DOT net.



~Also, don't forget to visit the foster's in need of furrever homes @ Cat Happy!



~And visit The Cat Blogosphere for the latest "noos" (as lil' KC puts it) in the cat blogging community!



~Have a prayer request for a pet? Stop by the Pet Prayer Praise Blog!



~Don't forget to visit the Seventh Heaven kitties! They are in the Houston, TX are and in need of furrever homes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Kitties can sleep in such unbelievable positions. This picture is just adorable, and what a gorgeous kitty.
Happy Saturday and everyone have a great weekend.
Barbie-Lou & Taylor & Clay

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hahahaha - that is yoga tired!

Mr. Hendrix said...

ha ha ha I love this picture & pose! That is perfect kitty napping right there.

PS I love your peace quote, and my nose!

Artsy Catsy said...

Amazing pose! Now I must go and see if I can get past my ample belly and try that position myself!

Rocky

Jess said...

that is such a cute pic! hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I just love that sleeping pose~!

The Wanderer said...

awww, so cute!!