Monday, November 26, 2007

Miss Abby







My name is Miss Abby and mommy said you would like some pictures of me. Of course I could not refuse, everyone should see how beautiful I am. I am 3 years old I have an older brother named Bandit. He is a dog and he is 11 years old. He doesn't like to play much with me but I keep trying. Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa spoil me rotten. Grandpa loves to pinch my ears and sneak behind mommy's back and feeds me extra treats but we won't tell her. Daddy he works really hard driving something called a rock truck I don't know what that means but he works hard at it. And mommy she loves on me all the time huggin and kissin and telling me she loves me very very much. When I'm not napping,eating or being loved on I love to catch my brother turned away from me so I can sneak up behind him and smack him on the backside with my claws out the I run really hard and hide. He get really mad but I just hide and laugh alot. I also like to go outside but that scares my mommy she is afraid something bad will happen to me so she got me a cage to sit in on the porch so I can watch the birdies. I sure do love my family. Well I got to go there is some birdies in the yard that need watchin. TaTa, Miss Abby


8 comments:

Katnippia said...

Hi Miss Abby!
It's very nice to meet youz. That sounds like a lot of lovens, and fun you have.
Purrs..Siamia

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Miss Abby you are beautiful and it sounds like you have a lot of fun playing with your brother! We are so very glad to meet you!
Your FL furiends,

Louche Tabby said...

.....Abby....you have a great buttz.........

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi, Miss Abby,
Very nice to meet you. Sounds like you have a happy life. You are a very beautiful girl. And look at that floofy tail!
ML

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Abby. It's nice to meet you. Your tail is even floofier than mine! You are lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love! What a purrfectly beautiful face, and that gorgeous fluffy tail and adorable little white paws! Do you have a blog Miss Abby?
Karen C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Abby,
I am your mommys friend, maybe one day I can come and see you and play. Love, Ms. Trish

Jess said...

Hi Miss Abby, it's furry nice to meet ya! you're a beautiful fluffy girl and i love your cattitude. sounds like you have a fun house full o'love :) congrats on being cotd!