Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Scooby Doo


This is my big boy named Scooby Doo. He is also affectionately called Bubba. I got Bubba for myself as a birthday present 6 years ago. He was just a bad little baby then, but now he is my gigantic 20lb. smartypants. He has such a great sense of humor. He does things on purpose, and he likes nobody but me. He’s been known to put a hurtin’ on dogs larger than himself, but when it’s just him and me, he curls up on me like a big baby and puts his paws around me as if he were hugging me. He likes to talk, and I know exactly what he wants with every meow (which is usually some type of food)! My big ball of catitude even chooses the flavor of wet food he wants for the day. All I have to do is read him the two flavors I pick out, then he sits up to rub on the can that he prefers. He is the boss of the house, over sisters Nika and Cola (who was Cat of the Day on Aug. 13th). He taught them to get up on the fridge to knock the food down when he’s hungry, since he is too big to do it himself. Scooby is my special baby and I love him to pieces!
-Gina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you are big and floofy just like me!

Anonymous said...

Scooby is a big, bueatiful boy!

momsbusy said...

wow, 20 pounds of floofy mancat! he sounds like he nevers lets a moment go by without some fun or lovin. wonder what the girls get for helping him get a snack?

Anonymous said...

Cor! Scooby what a great big bundle of hefty floof you are! I think you are adorable. I like the way you have trained your human to understand your instructions.

Parker said...

Now that's a handsome kitty!

Jess said...

awww Scooby Doo is a big handsome mancat who knows what he wants and how to get it! LOL!!! he looks so sweet and innocent in the picture. and how sweet that he gives hugs :)
your house sounds like lots of fun!